daytrade diaries... september 18, page-4

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks

ARM: Well the forties were hit again after another day consolidating recent gains. For those not yet up to speed with this company read the ARM thread as there are some great posts there which explain what potential there is here

BCN: What a great day yesterday. That was the highest volume I have seen for BCN. I sold my 1.8m traders at 1.9 cents that I had purchased the day before for 1.4 cents. Will buy more BCNOA’s on any retrace to around the 1.6/1.7 cent area. Still hold my core 1 million at 0.8 cents, free carried many times over. Gold has fallen a bit which might lead to a small retrace on goldies today.

THX: Still a waiting for the assay results from the hole TPCRC019 on their Thunderball project. The company has already said they expect the grades to be exceptional and higher than hole TPCRC008 which assayed 5m at 7,600 ppm uranium (that’s 17lb per tonne by the way). Bought a few yesterday at 29 cents and will be on the lookout for more again today.

CTP: Took some money off the table yesterday because the chart looks a bit toppy in the long term.

IFS: No change but still watching for any weakness to buy more.

RED: A significantly undervalued company. I bought more at 10.5 yesterday and will continue to accumulate on weakness until I have reached my target for a core holding. I see the potential for very large returns over the near term here.

IMA: Started buying a few yesterday in preparation for the release of their drill results from the Eucia basin.

PDY: Sold out of these yesterday because I didn’t like what I read about management.

CCU: Sold at 12.5 cents in the morning and bought back at 11.5 for an expected breakout. The breakout finally happened in the afternoon.

ATI: Got in to ATIO’s for an overnight trade based on the chart so we’ll see how it travels today.

BGD/BGDO: The price seems to have stabilized now so I’ll be looking to get some BGDO’s around the 7-8 cent level as we get closer to more news on the Gladstone steel plant.

Looking forward to having a break this weekend and going to the footy finals. It sure has been a busy and very successful week.

Good luck with your trades today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.