daytrade diaries... september 24, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks

ARM: Nice confirmation of breakout yesterday on good volume. Currently building the next flagpole with a height of 15 cents and that should take us all the way to 58 cents.

BCN: Sold 460K options at 1.4 yesterday for a 0.4 cent loss. Still, I have managed to pull nearly 50K in profits from BCNOA during the past 2 months so, overall, I am very happy.

THX: Continued accumulation yesterday with buyers becoming more impatient pushing the price up to close above the 30 cent level. Assay results from the hole TPCRC019 on their Thunderball project can’t be too far away now.

IFS: No change, still holding recent gains.

RED: Perhaps we will get a retrace to 10 / 10.5 cents now that I have paid 11.5 for another 250K. With gold down overnight this scenario becomes more likely. Anyway if they do fall back I’ll see it as an opportunity to build a more significant stake in the company.

IMA: DRX released a 50% upgrade in their resource at Cyclone. With drill due which are testing the extension of the Cyclone deposit into IMA’s ground we should see some positive price action very soon. I Will look to buy more in coming days.

BLY: No change, still holding my traders from 29 cents and continuing the upwards move.

BGD/BGDO: I liked the strength of the stock yesterday even though volume wasn’t all that high. Hopefully that will increase in coming days which I’ll take as a signal that it is safe to buy some more for a trade.

OVR: The recent sell down by a couple of top 20 holders has now been finalized so the stock should have little resistance in heading back to the teens. The top 20 still own more than 70% of all shares and I know that the top 2 holders, Glencore and Officium Capital, have been great supporters of the company, with the latter picking up a large proportion of stock from the recent sellers.

MEU: I picked up a few yesterday after seeing the action and doing some fundamental research. Technically they broke out upwards yesterday with a target of around 20 cents.

Enjoy the days trading everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.