daytrade diaries... september 24, page-28

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

Well it's an absolutely gorgeous day here in Sydney today with beautiful blue skies as far as the eye can see - I wish I were out in it. |:

I will be watching the following stocks today:-

CDU - Just had another awesome Announcement out Re: Updated New Zones of Mineralisation results!

OEL - Chart is suggesting this stock is ready to break out to the upside! Poster *Kevi* has kindly posted a Chart on this stock this morning on the OEL thread (See Post # 5259) denoting the long term downtrend has been broken.

CNP - I'm not sure CNP will run much further today after it's stellar rise yesterday (no-one seems to know why it's been running, including the Company, but I thought it may be Fundies/Hedgies entering the stock). I would not be surprised what happens either way today on CNP, but personally I think it may consolidate. Having said that, the pre-market indicative is currently trending to a higher open.

TAM - 10 million shares were bought at market in the latter part of yesterday afternoon taking the sp from 6.7c to 7.1c immediately. Gold assay results are due by month's end and imo the market will start to ready itself for some news now.

BUY - If you are currently trading this stock I would be very careful. Yesterday's Announcement mentioned "fair hydrocarbons" (which, from a commercial perspective, to me reads badly). There was also an Announcement out today by MMR (who is the Operator) Re: PEP-11 (which is the Sydney Offshore drill) stating that they will be doing a "test-drill" on PEP-11 - however, it won't occur until the first half of next year.

Well have a great day trading today all. I hope today provides good trading opportunity for you all; and my quote for the day is:-

"The secret of life is not to do what you like, but to like what you do." ~ Anonymous

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.