daytrade diaries... september 25, page-2

1. 12,893 Posts.
    Todays Picks

ARM: A small consolidation yesterday. Hopefully today we will see ARM working heading back up towards my target of 58 cents

THX: Buying was more aggressive yesterday perhaps hinting that the long awaited assay results from the hole TPCRC019 on their Thunderball project are near. I Can’t wait.

IFS: Steady as she goes and still holding awaiting further price activity.

RED: Well our mystery 500K buyer stepped in again yesterday ensuring that the retrace to 10 / 10.5 cents did not occur. With the gold price down sharply overnight we may get the retrace today which would present an opportunity to buy more.

IMA: Will drop this one until there are more price / volume footprints signaling impending action but will continue to hold those that I have already purchased.

BLY: Still holding my traders from 29 cents.

BGD/BGDO: Yesterday’s market weakness probably killed any chance of further movement. Still waiting for further signals and I’ll post when I feel a decent trading opportunity is near.

OVR: I got a revised top 20 yesterday and it confirmed that the recent big sellers have finished. Glencore and Officium Capital, have been great supporters of the company, with the latter picking up a large proportion of stock from the recent sellers. OVR is seriously undervalued based on their Andrews Zinc / Lead project and should head back to the teens with little resistance. In two days we have moved from 7 to 9 cents; a good start, although some news accompanied with more volume would be nice.

MEU: A strong start yesterday followed by consolidation of the previous days gains. I am still hoping for 20 cents in the near term. Fundamentally I like this one due to their proximity to Rex Minerals which has gone from 50 cents to $2.50 in the past couple of months.

Good luck today everyone.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.