daytrade diaries... september 3, page-10

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning trend setters! Thanks HLL.. nice Bali wrap this morning.

Over the past few days I have lowered the numbered of shares that I was holding by half (including some for a loss - HEGOB/FYI). Whilst still left with some stragglers, there are a couple that I continue to hold in belief of recovery - namely AZM (good low cost gold play with loads of interest at 11.0) and AMU. Despite the market conditions, the benefits of swing trading are proving beneficial, paricularly in the fast runners such as RAU (back in at 3.7), TAM, PEN, ATI.

In terms of a watchlist - there are few that I continue to place on a higher 'pedestal' as the risk of trading vs not trading is outweighed. These include:

BCN > Fell back to 2 cents and bouncing at that 2.2/2.3 level. Look for a break at 2.3 and continue to target 2.6.

BGD > A fair bit of interest lately and despite falling back to 16.5 has recovered well.

ITC > Fell back to 4.9 yesterday again and swung back to 5.4. I took profitat 5.3 yesterday but looking for a better re-entry on dumps. May not be today.

Also watching MMR, ESI, CUE, CVN (Good oil preso out)...

Above all, making money today will also be about waiting patiently for opportunities, if any. I guess some would call it 'stalking', but ideally as swing traders we want the price to come to us and with negative sentiment surrounding, this is completely viable.

Enjoy and take care out there.

iPod
    STALKER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.