Morning all (thanks HLL),GBZ - I am looking at GBZ for a key...

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

GBZ - I am looking at GBZ for a key holding (but also to trade) on nearology to CDU (see CDU's Announcement out this morning). This stock has been on the rise & rise for the past month or so, which was exactly the same way that CDU's sp rocketed from sub 10c to $10 a few years back - keep an eye on this stock, it could be a rocket imo! Tweety & Co. had a long conversation with the Company yesterday. (Oh, and GBZ's copper tenements are ~20 times larger than CDU's tenements).

CDU - If you have BOS (lol), CDU could be worth a trade also imo.

URL - Is due to come out of a T/H today after it announces a "significant corporate transaction". This stock is right next door to CDU & GBZ in the Cloncurry/Mt. Isa copper belt. One to watch imo.

TAM - I am looking for another bounce on TAM today, and as mentioned yesterday "assays are pending" atm.

PEN - Has been perfect for trading of late imo and stood firm yesterday to close at .044c on reasonable volume (~51m).

Happy trading today all, and my quote for the day is:-

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop." ~ Gertrude Stein

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.