daytrade diaries... september 8, page-23

1. 25,108 Posts.
    Morning all (thanks HLL),

I have a few things to attend to today so I won't be able to post all that much; however if I were trading today I would be trading the following stocks:-

BUY - Imminent spud and my mail tells me spud will be today, however don't hold me to it - it could be tomorrow or the next day or the next day after that, lol. There was a bit of activity in after market auction yesterday afternoon.

TAM - Assay results are pending on Tanami, and goldies are still in favour atm. TAM has recently been enjoying excellent volume and nice percentage increases daily. This stock has been quite easy for me to trade of late, but watch out if profit takers enter en masse (lol).

CNP - I am a long term holder of this stock and for those of you that are not familiar with Centro I would caution you to dyor; but fyi there was a fair bit of buying activity on the close yesterday afternoon so something may be up - one to watch anyways imo. Now, having just said that I have looked at the market depth and noticed that there is now a seller sitting in the queue at 17.5c for over 4.25m shares (hmmmmm???)!!! Ok, maybe forget I mentioned CNP, lol.

PEN - Always manages to fluctuate a few increments daily therefore always good for a trade imo. AGain, Hartley's have put an 8.2c value on this stock by years end; however (& all boding well on the fundamental front) Chartists also believe it will re-test around the 11c levels. As a reminder to traders (& holders) of PEN I thought I would re-post the following article which was written by the AFR's 'The Chartist' and appeared in the Sun Herald newspaper on 10th August, 2009 - Link to PEN Press Article: Please Click Here!

Anyways, good luck trading today all, and I shall leave you with my quote of the day:-

"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." ~ Spike Milligan.

Cheers, Pie (:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.