daytrade diaries....thursday, page-98

1. 5,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    Hi Frankie

sorry I missed your post earlier...

mate I havnt looked into it tooo much, 5 second obsevation, strength in market depth... as for the rumours I agree mate, is all just chinese whispers, as you know this game is full of them, sometimes worth taking advantage of...

Im out now of NXS, let go at .45, not as much jump in SP I was hopeing for, but DOW future down and Ill try for another entry later, took close to 3.5% today on this one, happy with that, though it will probably fly now.. ADY made my day :)

my holds from yesterday, KAR, still holding and in profit, thinking of letting it go, not as strong as I hoped for.. might see what the end of day offers.. not a huge holding here any way..

have been taking TAM on the way down... think stoploss triggers were hit due to falling below the obvious parallel uptrend, will rebound soon IMO, may hold this one a week or 2, 30-50% profit could be on the cards here guys..DYOR but worth a look..

Still holding DRA from yesterday, kind of wish I let go yesterday in the mid .08's... oh well, hold this one for a moment or 2, profit takers at present, should resume soon, put a target in of .098, should get this one next week all going well...

MAK Market depth looks good to me, SP looks to be at support levels, taking a punt here, buying a few, aim for 10%+, very slow, but could have a slight run with sudden interest

IDL a another little sleeper at the moment with nice market depth on the buy side, sudden interest may see this one run..

buying up on EXM at the moment, not a short day trade hold for me, looking for a serious jump soon here, support has lifted and many are keen on this one, just a little nervous on the soon to be annoucement, she's a flip the coin hope it lands right according to recent sentiment...

any way thats me for the last 2 days, making a few nice profits, hope they dont get wiped out with current holdings..

stay cool peoples

Drew

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.