daytrade diaries... thursday, page-2

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning all.... UP, DOWN, UP, DOWN - The markets are like watching an expensive day out in Dreamworld...

Despite some selling too early and buying too late, we're all still here in one form or another. As hoped, the DOW managed to show some gains and we can expect a similar 30+ points today. Min you, it's all a bit of a circus of late.

LYC > Pushed and held yesterday from 20 to 21.5 and a tad more juice in her just yet. There will be clear signals to take profit and I think this will come at the upper end of the high 20's. (Watch for close of trade auction, but could be around 28). Buyers to sellers of a ratio of 3 to 1 says a lot. Again, we're looking for a higher open as an uptick signal. Sell side already moving as I write.

INL > Another volatile day today. Closed at 2.3. Used to be a regular trade for me (and hence my interest) and for a small holding it's fine. Upside is 3.5, lower deck is 1.4 - watch for breaks at 1.6 and 2.8.

MEL > The trigger at 40 was hit and with the rights due could be some fireworks here from 45 still.

ADY > still targeting a bit of a run but will come unexpectantly as it always does with ADY. Volume never seems to be a problem when the time arrives.

Special note to IOF (44) and HDF (54) which held ground well after going 'Ex' yesterday. Particularly IOF.

MAK stabilising at 54 - not expecting a mad rush, but showing signs of holding and one to watch.

Going EX today:
    27 March GCS Global Construction Services Limited 3 cents
    27 March LCM Logicamms Limited 2 cents
    27 March WEB Webjet Limited 0.5 cents
    27 March WEB Webjet Limited 2.5 cents
    27 March WHG WHK Group Limited 1.5 cents

I have some commitments today and tomorrow so will not be here throughout the day. Made my $$ for the week already, so very pleased.

iPod
    RINGMASTER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.