daytrade diaries... thursday, page-2

1. 5,331 Posts.

morning guys,

a nice up move in the US overnight on the back of further less bad economic news, was positive to see the markets close at their highs for the day and also for the DJIA to move above 8000 again and the S&P 500 above 850.

once again commodity price sky rocketed overnight on the back of reduced inventories on the LME and rising imports from the Chinese.

look for JML to continue the run it started yesterday on the back of surging zinc/copper prices, CBH and PEM who have already run hard might have some further upside. I also like PNA as a longer term hold, especially if the copper price remains firm.

yesterday afternoon I started accumulating PRR a smaller bio-tech company that is currently working on a very promising Ovarian Cancer treatment and has been in the spotlight thanks to recent results from a US company Dendreon who is using similar technology for a Prostrate Cancer treatment who saw there shares up 167% after the announcement of promising trials.

PRR is being set up perfectly as a two week momentum play heading into the 28th of april when Dendreon release further updates.

PRR has a history of running hard and if 3c was to brake as is looking likely early this morning a run above 4c would not surprise.

finally a broker friend of mine last night alerted me to a stock similar to SSM that has been overly beaten up and is trading on a sustainable dividend yield of 30%, as soon as he lets me, I will let you guys know.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.