daytrade diaries... thursday, page-3

1. 8,937 Posts.
    A good night should make for a good day - only today I want to end up with some cash support also.

Clearly PRR did a wild run and looks set for another this morning.

INL > It's either a game play or someone knows something. Late run from 1.6 to close at 1.9. Can run quickly also. I bought stock at 1.8 and 1.9.

CFU > Apparently it was insidertrader 'stock of the week' and hence the rise to fame. On this basis alone it should draw more interest today. The strong push to close at 7.5 adds to the interest as this was a case of getting as much as possble sub this level.

BOW > Be hard not to predict further increases here based on yesterdays efforts.

ADY > Hoping for a bit of a pullback before she legs it, but demand is very high of late. Always add caution to ADY.

GDN > Manipulated to the max and should come back to the 14.5/15.5 region today

MEL > gets a mention because of the recent news and break at 47.0 > Expect a stellar run soon into the 50's very quickly!

RFE > Not much stoping RFE and with the options due to expire, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't run back into the 50's today.

Finally BJT > Expect a run into the 30's today.

A fun day ahead and loads of opportunities. MDT being another...

iPod
    ORGAN GRINDER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.