Thanks Highlandlad... For some reason I woke at 4:30am (DOW was...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Thanks Highlandlad...

For some reason I woke at 4:30am (DOW was up 82) and that was as much sleep as I could manage. Then saw it drop >>>

Yesterday we saw a red XJO on the back of a green DOW. This morning we woke to see the DOW in the red to the tune of 82pts - most of which occured in the last hour. I'm hedging that despite the poor performance of the DOW, the All Ords should hold ground for most of today with possible late sell-off in similar fashion.

I also wanted to reiterate the point of the Biotech runs raised by Highlandlad. No scare-mongering, just a common sense approach to realising profits. Take your cake and walk away ofen is a good policy.

I did manage to buy back into PRRO at 4.9 and this was due to the fact the strike was well in the money and I believe that PRR could/will have another attempt at 10.0/11.

I also bought back a small parcel of BDL at 5.2 and thas was just a swing trade. The probability of the stock not going back into 6's is simply very low.

Today I will be far more cautious in terms of my trading. Will look to clear ADY, GDN and PRRO for a profit/breakeven. Mostly cashed out of my extra holdings this week. I will be keen to see if EXS can get back to 15.0 and PRU can break that $1 barrier (target buys around 91/94)... STX at 17.5 or less perhaps? Few more during the day, but I would like a less 'hectic' trade day today.

All for now diary fans....

iPod
    60 MINUTES REPORTER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.