daytrade diaries.. thursday, page-4

1. 1,227 Posts.
    Morning All,

On my watch list for today:

UNX- Chart looks interesting- if it can break 35c resistance, this could move into the forties,

NFE- positive investor presentation yesterday may see some action in her today, although yesterday did not see much opportunity because of the price gap on open unless you did a swing trade in her and picked the low (I didn’t).

OEL, OSH, NWE,AED,GDN, LNC, CNX, HFA, BJT,COI, SWK,CTO, GPT

And finally, I was going through my notes for potential long term purchases, can’t believe I missed the run in ACB yesterday. I was doing some research into prospective undervalued companies and came across ACB. I made a note to invest some money in them for the longer term portfolio, and didn’t put two and two together when they ran yesterday. ACB is a Uranium Exploration co..with great potential. Stephen Dattell (Canadian Uranium Entrepreneur) recently built up a 19.9% stake. His previous venture sold for a couple of billion to a French Nuclear co. They have Uranium resources and tenements in Botswana and South Africa, and intend to go into production in 2011.

Happy Trading

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.