daytrade diaries... tuesday, page-3

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Morning landlovers...

The good ship DOW came through in stunning style last night to win the Americas cup... and the cup runneth over with loads of pirated pillage. So today my focus turns to the REITs and the energy stocks.

HDF > expected to retouch that 60 mark - I recall last time it was 61.5? No land in sight and will travel far.

BUL > waiting for a retest of 22.5... nothing like a bull fight on the waves

SSM > only way is up - a hell of a lot of catching up to do today and sould be a cheap shot with target of 36

IIF > Retest of 15.5-18 market very probable and will be quick as a scooner

BJT > Has loads of support and I mean this literally - will sail today in the high seas - won't be surprised to see 30

ADY > Caught me by surprise and a retest of 2.3 in coming days or sooner

MEL > now the right exntitlement is out of the way - watch this stock very closely in coming WEEKS

RFE > Golly Gosh Batman - this is pure sailing class with target of 52-60 very probable now

GMG > Huge opening and strong rally - Australias most volatile stock perhaps? 38 target

CER > Who envies those that purchased at 1.6??? The Rum's on them me heaties me thinks....

More as the day progresses, but clearly lots to tick over. Can never have enough stock on board.

iPod
    PIRATE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.