Iceman - I noted your daily trades and it reminds me of when I...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Iceman - I noted your daily trades and it reminds me of when I started. Hit and miss approach... over trading... willing to take losses. ME > I am saddened whenever I take a loss and that miht be 2 in 20 trades these days!

Suggestions:

1. Seriously reduce the number of shares you are trading. Limit this to four shares a day MAX! I mean it!

2.Start to take minute (small) profits for a while until you can see some profits again on the books. This means even 1/2 cent profit.... Even if you get it wrong... take the profit

3. Have a trading plan and stick to it with each trade. Be prepared to settle for a smaller profit. Eg: Today I bought some SSM for 53 and wanted 56 sell. Sellers came in a 55. I sold for 54.5 - it's OK to take small profits also - THEY ADD UP! I did 2 trades today in SSM > 47 to 60 and 53 to 54.5.

It is important that you STOP and evaluate what you are doing. You simply cannot catch every share that moves. Let some go and start seeing some SMALL profits for a while.... Every day there will be share that runs - EVERY DAY!!! Even if you trade the same shares over and over - it's fine as long as each time you pay less than you sold it for (NEVER pay more than you sold it for - NEVER, NEVER, NEVER)...

Finally you need some trading rules and you need to abide by them.

If you follow these comments > I can guarantee you will start to trade better in the coming days/weeks.

TAKE SMALL PROFIS FOR A WHILE!!! BUY SHARES ON THEIR WAY UP!

iPod
    TEACH

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.