daytrade diaries... tuesday, page-3

1. 8,937 Posts.
    It's one of those days where since Friday, we can bring out the "told you so" card.... All the dicussion yesterday and much of the weekend centred on cashing up major open positions. I even advised my own friends of the same. NOW you know why! Here's the thing 'There's more to come'... rarely will you find such a down day as a 'stand alone'... ALTHOUGH minor recoveries will take place along the way. This does no mean panic selling - it means limiting positions + exposure.

My play for today is to look for the normal low swings on popular stocks but the position will be closed by end of day. My current positions are all 'OK' with minimal paper losses and should recover. All are small parcels.

GOLD:
    Gold - following comments yesterday This is where gold takes it's rightful position and with plenty of recovery from it's recent low, there is loads of opportunity. OIL fell last night and hence the answer to the question re STX yesterday that someone was asking. I will be looking for a re-entry, but at my level.

Should be an interesting day ahead. No point writing a whole bunch of stocks as the general direction is down, my open orders are cancelled, my cash position is higher and profit protection is the name of the game this week....

Let the games begin....

iPod
    INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.