Hey Kevi, Ipod Poly and others.I personally luv your work and my...

1. 5,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hey Kevi, Ipod Poly and others.

I personally luv your work and my post wasn't about pointing the finger at you blokes or anyone for that matter. It was more to make the point that if posters declare what they feel is going to be a good trade and these posters have a large following, then it is quite feasible to inadvertantly create a price surge, not intentionally, but purley through the followers respect of your trading experience. The fact is soemone has to win and is will probably be the people who get in first. Thats the nature of the market.

This is what those without trading experience need to realise if they take ticker codes from this forum and expect to trade sucessfully with them.

My mention of those with luv hearts was not a dig at them personally, but merely a reference of the following that those posters have due to the quality of their posts and or help that they have provided to fellow posters on this forum over time.

If it has been taken the wrong way, then I sincerely apologise and hope that all can forgive me as it wasn't my intenton to take away from these guys, the great contribution that they bring to this forum.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.