$$$$$$ - thanks - but I am more upset with the way that I fell...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    $$$$$$ - thanks - but I am more upset with the way that I fell into the groupthink mentality as an 'experienced' trader.... Here are my pre-market calls and in brackets the results - wish I had just listened to myself!

>>>> This mornings posts pre-open and results:

PBG > A non response to the ASX price rise won't detract from the general price IMO. Need to see break at 60.5. (stock finished up 3 cents)

RBY > IMU > BTA > Caution to all ....have seen this before and it can get quite ridiculous and very costly if you are not quick enough or in the wrong jump seat. (Should have listed to my own call and not others)

GDN > I actually expect that this may have bit of a run today... The depth to 16.0 is not convincing at pre-open. (Finished down 1)

VBA > I'd be looking for an entry if anything in the mid 20's or lower. This type of event can savage a share as per AMERICAN AIRLINES, but it also presents an opportunity to buy and shouldn't be disregarded. (Rose to 28 before finishing even)

HFA > Opportunities such as the drop to 12.5 yesterday come every now and then and I posted this at the time just prior to the drop yesterday with targets of 12.5 to 13.5 having sold back into 14.5. As a trader I am hoping for more of the same.(Finished up 0.05)

MEO > Not looking for any drastic movment in the share price today. If it holds position today I will be pleased. I have some stock to clear at 11.5 first in line from yesterday and hope to see this level.(13% fall- not a concern at this stage)

The point is that as a trader you need to a least believe in what you promote. If I am to learn and improve, I need to block out the noise whilst considering it's content. This post is more for myself than others.... Continuing to learn from and for myself!..... I say it won't happen again, but it will... and such is life... let's hope for a gap up tomorrow!

iPod
    STUDENT

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.