daytrade diaries... tuesday, page-7

1. 8,937 Posts.
    As you can probably tell, a mixed an tempered day expected today. Not rushing into anything. I purchased some TOE on close at 17.0 and some BTA at $1.58 and hope to clear both this morning. You all saw how quick OBJ/IMI/MKY etc... all came back down so careful.

PBG > A non response to the ASX price rise won't detract from the general price IMO. Need to see break at 60.5.

RBY > IMU > BTA > Caution to all ....have seen this before and it can get quite ridiculous and very costly if you are not quick enough or in the wrong jump seat.

GDN > I actually expect that this may have bit of a run today... The depth to 16.0 is not convincing at pre-open.

VBA > I'd be looking for an entry if anything in the mid 20's or lower. This type of event can savage a share as per AMERICAN AIRLINES, but it also presents an opportunity to buy and shouldn't be disregarded.

HFA > Opportunities such as the drop to 12.5 yesterday come every now and then and I posted this at the time just prior to the drop yesterday with targets of 12.5 to 13.5 having sold back into 14.5. As a trader I am hoping for more of the same.

MEO > Not looking for any drastic movment in the share price today. If it holds position today I will be pleased. I have some stock to clear at 11.5 first in line from yesterday and hope to see this level.

On with the show...

iPod
    ENTERTAINER

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.