Dear Diary...Morning all.... I liked Peter600's comment last...

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Dear Diary...

Morning all.... I liked Peter600's comment last night that you could "daytrade on yr granpa's false teeth tomorrow and make a packet!!!!!!"....

So, we have a hell of a show for you all today. Yesterday I bought a bit heavy - having sold GDN for a small profit and buying back on close at 15.0 with a larger parcel than what I had sold earlier. Not sure what the 1 million seller was doing but obviously had to settle before close. Be an interesting open to say the least.

I moved into PRRO (2.9) yesterday on the back of a fairly stable PRR (6) and let's face it, it's early days here. Have set a realistic sell to book a profit if all goes to plan. I grabbed a few bits and pieces in BJT (35), FAR (7) and sadly sold my BGD (in/out 3.6) and MEO (10.5/11.0) too cheap! Missed the CIG train (2.2) and perhaps a rebound buy here?

So today my focus is to clear a slightly overweight stock position for a range of profits and to look for stocks that rocket on open then fall back to earth.... as per the comments of highlandlad - often the best price is the opening price and sustains my view that it is often fairly dangerous/expensive to buy stocks on open.

Watching > MEO, MDT, BJT, PRR, INP/STX, TOE, SSM/EHL, BLY

Gold plays > BGD, NGF, HEG, TAM, OGC

I trust that todays show will be full of lights, cameras and action and you enjoy your stay in "DayTrader World"...

iPod
    TOUR GUIDE - DAYTRADE WORLD

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.