daytrade diaries... wednesday, page-2

1. 1,227 Posts.
    Morning All

I am busy this morning and will be back at 12, so will miss the opening session.

One share to keep an eye on today would have to be IVA. It gained 29.66% yesterday on confirmation of a large mineral deposit. This news has received quite extensive news coverage since its release, and because it is a tightly held share (parent co in Canada owns 83%), many factors line up for a nice run up in the share price. On reflection, I am now sorry that I sold all my shares yesterday afternoon, but as they say, a profit is a profit, no regrets.... lol

Also keep an eye on IRN- they are due to release an ANN today regarding the results of an extended pre feasibility study relating to their Tampakan Copper project. The SP may move if the Mkt likes the contents of the ANN, which I suspect they will.

CFU will also provide some nice bounce trade opp's, as it did yesterday. It seems as if the buyers of their recent share issue are selling off some shares to lock in some profits, with support apparent at 5.5c (10% premium on the 5c issue price of the new issues).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.