Morning All,Well the DOW lives to fight another day. After...

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning All,

Well the DOW lives to fight another day. After heading to bed right on open last night, I thought I would wake up to see the DOW hammered.. well to my surpise it finished down a mild 8pts...

Today I will be watching the following stocks ALS, BGD, PRR, RBY, DYL, MLI, PBG, OMH, MMG and NDO

I posted a few charts yesterday of stocks which I believe have further gains to be made.. these included DYL (needs to break 31c), OMH (needs to break $1.30), MMG (needs to break $1.20 and ALS (clear breakout)

Here are a few charts. First Alesco Corporation (ALS) which I bought on close yesterday as I think its run has only just started from this breakout. It closed @ $3.36, and I will be looking to get more this morning if it doesnt gap up to hard..

Second, is Boulder Steel (BGD). We saw a sell down to 4.1c yesterday, before it closed for the third day in a row with a long lower wick @ 4.7c.. The stacks right now are not that favourable, but I suspect buyers will come in like that did the last few days if it is sold down. I bought some more yesterday @ 4.1/4.2c

Finally, Nido Petroleum (NDO). The chart IMHO says it all. It hit a high of 13c yesterday on very solid volume before closing at 12c. The VWAP I suspect would have been around the 12.5c+ mark, as it only closed @ 12c becuase of the weakness across the market in the afternoon trading session.

Here is the chart.. I think we will see 14c+ very soon. A break above 13c would be significant. I took a decent stake in it yesterday, as I suspect their quarterly will be mightily attractive.

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.