daytrade diaries... wednesday, page-3

1. 12,414 Posts.
    Morning all,

Well i'm a little earlier then normal today, so I will thanks HLL for his fantastic market wrap as usual!

Half day for me today, so I might be a little quite.

Stocks I will be watching include SWK, ATI, URL, CFU, BGD, IOH, SLR, TSV, CVN, ACR, TAM, CVN and QHL

Here are a few charts of interest. I will start with the gold chart which appears that gold has broken out of its pennant formation and is moving on up. It was up over 1% last night to $923us/oz. I suspect we might see it keep moving over the next week or two back to around the $950us/oz mark.. but what would I know about gold...

Here is the next chart.. Quickstep Holdings (QHL). There has been constant selling over the past few weeks with a large holder unloading at the 19-21c level. Yesterday the selling appeared to subside, and the shareprice moved up 4.8% to close @ 21.5c after touching 22c on the rare occasion. Buy Vs Sell looks encouraging, and the charts also show that we have solid support @ 19.5c, and short term resistance @ 22c. A break of 22c, should see the bounce continue on back up towards the 28c level.

I will also be watching TSV and ATI closely. They both looks very nice, with charts suggesting further gains.

Here is Transerv Energy (TSV) and Atlantic Limited (ATI).

Good luck today all, and watch the gold stocks closely.

Cheers
    Kevi

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.