BCD 0.00% 3.5¢ bcd resources nl

Guys..posted the below on the MAK thread..but will also post...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Guys..posted the below on the MAK thread..but will also post here as it definately relates to BCD. I have only entered BCD as a pure speculative short term play. I personally feel there was more behind the rise today. I cant possibly see how daytraders would push her right up to 3.2 cents off no news. Heres a potential announcement I think we could see. In prior announcements we have seen the following mentioned.

"A key aim of the Minemakers Board is to enhance and capture value for its shareholders with respect to the Company's exciting non-phosphate assets. Gold and tin are currently at all time record prices. After the debt to equity conversion, which will result in Minemakers gaining control of BCD, there is presently a general intent that the Company's Tasmanian tin and tungsten assets (it currently has four deposits and is drill testing new targets near Rossarden) will be merged with BCD to create a separate Tasmanian mining house. Shareholders will be fully informed of developments as they occur, and their approvals sought as and when required. Other ways to drive value will also be considered."

"Minemakers has advised that after the debt to equity conversion, it is its general intent that Minemakers Tasmanian tin and tungsten assets would be merged with BCD's gold assets to create a new Tasmanian mining house. Minemakers currently has four tin/tungsten deposits in Tasmania and is drill testing new targets near Rossarden."

IMO this may still happen. MAK to spin off the tin and tungsten assets into BCD as previously planned via further equity in BCD. MAK still retain an interest in all of BCD's assets and they wont have to fund tin/tungsten exploration in Tasmania any further. They are probably banking on BCD's gold asset returning to profitability and them running from existing cash flows? Thats my speculation for the rise. I also posted on the MAK thread to see holders thoughts. Thats my thoughts on why we could of seen strong movement today. What else could it be??

Other possible announcement..taken from their last presentation..

"Pursue opportunities to realise value from Victorian assets"

We could have a potential farmin for the Victorian assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.