Daytraders After Market Beer Garden 1st Dec, page-78

1. 10,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    Regarding the DT mentions of stocks and random posters (you just need to understand true price movements need real substance..)If they are moving without actually doing anything(drilling etc) you must think than why... AAJ today when that volume was churning hard @ 1.2c this was the trigger the bigger boys were about to play it until that speedo... Agree with Jim as mentioned 1.4c and above was not the area to be buying.... But was hoping for a test of 52 week high so i have kept a cpl just incase...

As we have seen in the last weeks specs are damn hot and pros are on sniffing around hunting some easy(Fomo sectors and yet again Lith is hot and they know it)......

I will never chase a stock even for a pip as i have learnt in the past that that 1 pip may cost myself 2 pips as they turn hard and fast when angry....

My theory is i look for fan favs that are oversold and close to turning and i slowly buy up i might not be a crowd fav chasing all the fomo stocks that are pumping like no tomoz but i am getting excellent entries and when the volume comes and the kids start eating im already loaded....

Example below VRI was a fan fav and i waited for ages for it to turn even hit the bottom with a small buy
    Sold most for now and hold a tiny holding that late buyer was random or was it a push from the bigger players to offload more at higher ....

VRI buys.PNG

Thats how i play and i stay relatively safe in the market....  Even if i sell out early i have gotten in earlier than most buying later

Can go wrong and has done but nothing compared to the fomo hype i used to chase god i was better off betting on heads or tails lol..

My tax acc called me a DH for doing over 800 trades last year so im not interested in pips as much unless there is a big wall to whack...

Hype and fomo will end in tears more often than not as our small Rec money is nothing compared to the big players and if they want the SP to crash to lure us out they will....

TS

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.