@Ryphil re Bell Potter agreed they would be taking a risk to...

1. 5,732 Posts.
    @Ryphil re Bell Potter agreed they would be taking a risk to reputation if they haven't done their homework.

I would also expect there will be announcement next Monday confirming launch of the first beta release of Parse Server by Buddy on Monday April 18 (extract from yesterday's announcement). Accordingly, the Parse service will ultimately become fully integrated into the Buddy Platform, providing creators of Internet of Things (IoT) products with the most comprehensive and developer-friendly device to mobile application back end system in the world.

I also read further into the announcement and Facebook took over another company with similar platform (this is also from yesterday's announcement):-
    Parse, a smartphone data platform which grew to power over one million mobile applications globally, became the world’s most popular mBaaS before being acquired by Facebook in 2013

Am not saying this is going to happen with BUD but the probabilities are certainly very high imho..

Mrs Market will wake up to how big this Facebook collaboration can potentially be so whilst am trading some BUD I am most definitely keeping some to see this play out - yea me thinks Bell Potter are all over it already...

BUD

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.