daytraders after market lounge 12th dec, page-26

1. 899 Posts.
    baz! Was said with love (and humour) from a fellow regular poster. :-) Sheesh, after the stress of trading each day, I look for a bit of light entertainment in the evenings. You have some "Kiwi" in you Baz? You're singing praises for N.Z.?!?! We've had a love / hate sporting rivalry forever, across the Tasman. Obviously I'm parochial / loyal to my own country but at the end of the day, you guys are "kin" and behind N.Z. winning, I'd always want OZ to be next on the list. :-)

Thanks for offer of I.T. support. Late last week, booted up computer and it just screamed at me with beeping and then asked me what windows operating system I wanted to use - but was only offering "Windows 7", which is what I already have?! WTF?!?! Computer only 9 months old, contacted tech support. Indian call centre I think, knowledgeable guy and tried to be helpful but language barrier was a bit of an issue - welcome to the world of modern technology where we out-source our call centres to foreign speaking countries. Anyhow, options were to reset factory settings and see if that solved prob or send computer in for assessment and potential repair. AARRRGGGHHHHH, right arm would have been cut off if I had to unchain myself from computer, so saved hard drive, links, favourites, anti-virus, desk-top stuff etc etc etc to USB flash, reset factory settings and then had to re-load everything back on - VERY time-consuming, lengthy process. CC cleaned and de-fragged and happily everything seems to be running faster and smoother. Perhaps worth the effort at the end of all of that?

Now I'm like you ... long post "Oh crap, here we go again"! ;-) BUT, I go, well, why can't we post stuff in the lounge that isn't directly related to trading??? (My computer issues are actually directly related because without the computer, I can't trade). Thanks heaps baz for offering to help. :-) :-) :-)

BTW for anyone who's interested - Musashi69 has been put in suspenders for 5 days (from Friday) for flaming / baiting - one of the last modded posts I read of his, said (from the Mod) "Rubbish". He won't be a happy chappy. FH, you better go and do some pirate damage control, ready for welcoming M69 back! ;-)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.