daytraders after market lounge 12th dec, page-55

1. 524 Posts.
    Hi Moffy,

Happy to speak up - much like your good self !!

Firstly, re: Santoo - respect is a two-way street. Why would you think INVESTORS would want to hear how much someone has made on their stock Day Trading ? He already was moderated for this once in the same forum, but went back for seconds - not exactly a smart strategy.

Call me crazy, but this is why HC has various forums - so like-minded people can share their thoughts, insights and research. Maybe a mod can explain thie novel concept in detail if it eludes you.

Santoo should have posted this where it was appreciated - on the DT thread. I do NOT disrespect DT'ers, but they (like me) should be aware that investors often do not take kindly to their pillaging techniques on their beloved stock. They should post on the DT forum and/or the DT thread, which HighlandLad, Endless and co. take great pains and effort to create everyday (and is a good read, by the way). Make sense ?

I dont care how perfectly he called it - why boast on an INVESTMENT thread about a Day Trade ? It's asking for trouble !

Secondly, re:PUD - I did mention this as a DT trade, and as such I posted on the DT thread. Novel concept I know, but Im sure with some research you will understand the complexities undertaken for such an endeavour...

Possibly you are confused between Day Trading and Investment (both short term and long) ? I can offer this in the way of research for you..

http://www.asx.com.au/resources/shares-education.htm

Less trawling, more thinking !!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.