Hi @locieocie :) Yep, I saw that. Results on Wednesday for WCN....

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi @locieocie
    Yep, I saw that. Results on Wednesday for WCN. I'll be watching. Won't be chasing though. Having a longer-term timeframe should be an advantage to me now. I need to be patient and am concentrating on getting good entries.
    A current example is AAJ - brought to my attention by our new teetotaller (Mr SpeckledJim) a while ago. Had a nice trade once, then have been waiting at 0.009 since. Missed the latest run but still waiting now near head of the queue. Might get hit soonish.

BAL - also in TH. This next announcement will be the most important one in their short history, I reckon. Management can't admit they withheld declining sales figures (if they did). I'm hoping that this very carefully worded announcement will include something along the lines that the co has acknowledged the recent market reaction and is now committed to refocusing its efforts on direct sales to China (rather than relying on the opportunistic daigou, who will sell their mothers-in-law if there's a buck to be made in it). Seriously, a billion dollar business which relies for perhaps 50% of its sales from such people is operating in a bubble. A positive announcement might help; if the market doesn't like it, then BAL goes below $6. We await ...

@speckledjim1 - I hope you're OK amigo. No jokes now. You had a scare a while ago, I hope this isn't related. If it is, then perhaps some crabbing with @zero2a$mill and Dooley might be in order? How's the crab season going, zero?

All the best for tomorrow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.