daytraders after market lounge 13th dec 2012, page-23

1. 43,677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Oilers are a very different breed of stock. Some of the posts on HC are quite unreal with detail, almost like a geo report :-)

My fav is ETE as it can really swing. Not sure what or whom pushes the button but quite an interesting stock over time.
    ------------------

DT or ST or LT

I still reckon there is a LT market. I do not expect to make money on the go all the time. I like to have areas in my life that I plant a seed and it comes out when I require the money.

It is true some of my stocks in the LT account B are really just not cool trading scenarios and some will be written off over time. I actually in the process of moving ROB to that account. It was a pure punt ($1500), not much but worth very little now due to 40:1 consolidation and falling SP. This account (with instructions and lessons learnt) will most likely be given to the relies when I move on :-)

Than in LT account A, yes PEN is in that one are for there for the long haul and swings in the SP are used to make money by trading DT/ST the stock and also for topping up that account. These types of stocks have a set range for transactions. So there are rules for low and high SP buys/sells.

I have noticed again, perhaps my imagination; that it is getting a littl easier to see the pattern in the market re:
    bids/sells, (movement in stack) or is that the heap (coders)
    trades,
    volumes.

Thats right planet alignment is occuring again, careful of the earthquakes :-))

Also the boss does deserve a little something besides thanks. The report each trading day is something for me to read and sometimes to enjoy (re cool news).

trade well and smile it helps (sometimes)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.