Exactly Rocky - just watching the noise atm- but it is very...

1. 12,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Exactly Rocky - just watching the noise atm- but it is very telling- for a very long time I have really been of the opinion that anyone whom is really tech savvy and has life experience or even a good nose to see the big picture will profit-
    What interest's me greatly is the third world countries that are making an industry out of all this - there is so much to understand-
    Brazil is a good example - those people are desperate and when you force people to survive they innovate...
    Have read a few snippets of how they are making money from this phenomenon-hard to understand it all though.

However more and more I see a shift that people are turning away from government and becoming self sufficient - and further proving that these things are sustainable- we are a world that has no jobs - and the smart ones are going to nature and selling an experience to others-- it is on every cutting edge lifestyle show on the tele-
    I think we are on the edge of a real revolution in lifestyle - and in saying that, those that have had the power to control us are losing that power- very interesting times we live in-
    It is just in a days work on the markets now - when every one is screaming buy we have learned to sell- the industry will always churn the money from the unsuspecting - but the game is levelling up and becoming very sophisticated -
    I do wonder now whether charts will ever become so able to be manipulated - I think that in the end No is the answer- they have to still follow and obey the rules to a point----

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.