demontrader,Yes, Musashi does contribute ALOT on this forum and...

1. 1,280 Posts.
    demontrader,

Yes, Musashi does contribute ALOT on this forum and others, I don't deny that - only a fool would try to argue otherwise, and of course there is a reason why he has a heart (symbol next to his name, can't vouch for an actual beating one, but one would presume). He has a large following because of this, and he has earned it - that much is clear.

Which I think only adds to my earlier statement: why does somebody who has this knowledge, has the respect and the skills and the success.....find it necessary to make snide remarks in his posts and take little digs at people?

And if you honestly believe he isn't doing that....well I guess everything comes down to an individual's interpretation and / or perception....so I will qualify my statement by saying IMHO I interpret some of his posts as taking digs at people.

And in summary: IMHO I don't think it's necessary or warranted and I don't think it encourages a positive environment for people to "fraternise" and communicate and share their views and opinions.

But that is quite simply just my opinion.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.