Hay Peeps,There has been a few sucker rally’s lately (VRX, GCN,...

1. 493 Posts.
    Hay Peeps,

There has been a few sucker rally’s lately (VRX, GCN, GOA and MGK). Don’t have a problem with that however it seems to me some peeps on HC are getting in way too late. “So what u say” well it is starting to piss me off a little, as they will spend the rest of the trading day trying to pump said stock with little or no idea i.e. VRX going to $137, GCN to 10 – 15c MGK here comes the second pump to back to 0.28 high. I mean do people think we are stupid? Like we are not watching the fricken thing ourselves. Do these people even chart, have indicators? Yesterday I mentioned the EMA 240 x 10 helped me put a sell in on GOA @ 0.31, amazed no one asked today where is was pointing with regard to MGK (0.21 by the way). As for the bollocks “thumbs up” idea. This morn I called MGK high 0.28 close 0.21 no thumbs up! Where you would expect in this game someone calling high and low is pretty bloody important but no. Yesterday to see how the thumbs up thing worked I posted that the market was closed and what to do now might go and make that skin dress out of people ….put the lotion on (joking). Received thumbs up for that……....What the.

Sorry to rant just a little sick of HC right now, reading and following HC I am not feeling very professional which is embarrassing and fly’s in the face of me trying to make a buck for my wife and 3 kids under 6 y old, so with that this is the last post I will make.

Thanks and Good Luck!

Thanks to Moffy, Bazinga, Endless, KR, poly2006, Lib, Trees and elroy – sorry if I missed a couple.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.