Not sure if you're talking about the 'hard' stoplosses or the...

1. gga
    1,125 Posts.
    Not sure if you're talking about the 'hard' stoplosses or the 'soft' ones so I'm just going to bumble my way through:

- if hard, you should be able to enter an order on-screen (even Commsec has discontinued their online quiz to enable 'Conditional Orders'/stoplosses [I'm only 70% sure about this])

- if soft, doesn't have to be Tradestops, could be any of the various firms offering the same services. Same deal, orders entered online.

Neither should require calls to anyone. Regardless, I feel your pain - have ridden stocks to life-changing profits only to become enamoured and ride them all the way down again - Note to both you and me, NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Suzanne NSW, arghhhh just realised you were talking about the scanning software and NOT the book. I sure jumped the gun on that one. Many apologies! Hope you've found some good candidates whilst playing with your scans.
    Last edited by gga: formatting 19/05/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.