Hi folks (and Dooley) - good to see some peeps here getting with...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi folks (and Dooley) - good to see some peeps here getting with the program and finding out who the D. is

So, not a bad day for me.
    KRCOA - made a bag, lol. Not many squid but it'll look good on my spreadsheet
    Not much else with my tiddlers.

@SelmaBouvier - yep, my late-night brain fart from yesterday might have some legs. Son #2 has been commissioned to come up with something for SGH - I'll post the results. Lols at the geniuses on the SYA thread. I'll learn from my loss and try not to repeat the mistakes - seems reasonable to me.

Had a quick scroll through the thread today. Good to see some recoveries from yesterday's selloffs.
    Also good to see that Shants didn't lose his right nut.
    Not sure if it's kosher to mention past members anymore, but I learned more from Mitta than from anyone else on HC. She'd post many many charts, often with just a few things circled and lined, and leave it to you to work out what it meant. Drove me crazy at times, but what a great way to learn! Pretty sure that Selma went through the same process. I doubt she's still watching HC, but I'd like to wish her a happy Silly Season and trust she's spending more time in the veggie patch If I've joined the dots correctly, I'd say that Mitta is a she and that she mainly traded the blue chips using a CFD account. With her skills, I reckon she had a lot of income days!

All the best for tomorrow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.