Hi folks (and Dooley), Turned out to be a good day for me. 5 of...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi folks (and Dooley),

Turned out to be a good day for me. 5 of my 9 current tiddlers went up (happens rarely).

BAL (not holding) - despite whatever price it gets smashed down to when it eventually trades again (and I suspect it'll be nasty), at some stage it'll find a support level. My main interest in the short-term is how the co. reacts. If they have full and frank disclosure, no sugar-coating, perhaps a sacrificial board member or two to feed the mob, then it might not be terrible. Next earnings report is due out in February 2017. Depending on the company response and the market reaction, I *might* take a pilot buy before the report comes out. BAL will be dropped out of the ASX200 when the next reshuffle happens, the mood is poisonous right now, possible legal action etc. "Buy in fear"? - maybe. I'll be watching

SYA (holding) - I wonder what it will take for the SP to pop. I'm holding a few from 2.4, so doing OK but this just interests me now. So many other Li juniors have had a run, but nothing for SYA since the megabunt in April. The PFS? Maybe ...

CAJ (not holding) - resembles "the little engine that could" - some interest/volume today. Has closed sub-15c since September.

One for the ladies Have a good evening.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.