daytraders after market lounge 21st feb 1012, page-7

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Trees, not wanting to get in trouble and put my foot in my mouth - God knows it spends enough time in there - but I reckon ANP would have been better to get in at 2.1 or even 2.2 cents....having said that it looks good and has been moving up the last several trading days...I have a stake in it myself and would be happy to see 2.4 tomorrow. Will be watching with great interest!!

ether1988 and the HRL situation - if it makes you feel any better (and it probably shouldn't, haha) I am still onboard as well. Made a mess of it and holding at 7.9, way too high. Here's my feedback on it....the bad news first:

Has a gap to fill at 7.2 cents.
    Even worse there is another gap down at 6.1 (but we'll pretend it's not there).
    It has done 3 days outside the Bollinger bands - and we have learned (via Endless and other wise entities) that once you go past 3 days anything can happen and it can get ugly).

On to the good news: I have plenty of beer in the fridge! Oh, and plenty of people think HRL will continue moving up towards 10 cents....so I reckon we need to just sit back and leave it be...hopefully all will be well. For me it has gone from being a DT to a shorter term hold and watch...

PEK - I am liking the future potential of PEK!!! Just need to figure out when to jump on board!

Tomorrow I will be watching all the wrong stocks and missing all the right ones....as per usual....haha, but will get it right one of these days...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.