Snap, again! You ready for it zero? Yesterday afternoon I made a...

1. 3,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Snap, again! You ready for it zero? Yesterday afternoon I made a facebook post with the simple words "Just caught that bus, Gus" and posted a song beneath it. I'm sure you can guess which song.

. . . A bit later I posted the song Bright Eyes - remember that from the 80s? It was such an emotional song and I was young and loved its soft beauty. And who doesn't love fluffy animals. Rabbits are a pest here but I like them anyway and don't harm them. So soon after I was picking up some stuff ready for the new journey in life and I get in the car with (now ex)MrB and we're driving across the paddock and I look at him and remember how much I cared about a future together once and I ask the universe for a sign I'm making the right decision for me and then MrB swerves to try and hit a huge furry rabbit. he missed and the rabbit ran down the track and stopped and looked at me.

Thank you universe.

Thanks zero for your strong kind support. I didn't even realise I needed it - it's like a huge virtual hug and I'm very grateful.

For the record, I still feel uncomfortable talking about this publicly. But it's nearly finished now. Packing, moving, eating well, feasting on my own hunger for the life I was thriving with before. I might not be trading this week but I'll be back next week and the market better look out 'cos I'm coming back better, stronger and on top of my game!

You and Dooley will love this.

What a classic!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.