daytraders after market lounge 22nd feb 1012, page-10

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Plenty of really good advice - thanks to all of you for posting it. I have learned plenty from reading that tonight, now I just need to FOLLOW the advice! Actually I reckon I am getting better....learning caution and patience...but it's a slow process...

Lib - I guess PEK was still looking to fall back a little, but then with the announcement about 100 percent ownership and buying out Zali (sp?) that means the climb back up started today instead? That was my take on it anyway....I had been hoping for a few days to ready myself so I could buy in, but seems the train has left without me! Unless i want to pay a little more, that is...

SSN was the big winner for me today. from 11.5 to 14 cents. I have held SSN for almost a year...average of 12.5 so finally back in profit with it and I have a pretty large amount of cash invested. Finished really strongly at 14 and buying depth suggests it will kick on again tomorrow. Hopefully does well over on the U.S exchange tonight as this will continue to drive the action here on the ASX.

Good night to all....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.