If you missed Gizards Rules in Pre open, here they are with his...

1. 6,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you missed Gizards Rules in Pre open, here they are with his blessings. Am sure they will may help. Sorry no other Gizard gifts attached today.

Gizards Post

"After reading the pra and bsm threads recently together with a decade of other disasters in the market i thought id post my trading thoughts

I hope this helps somebody to not get caught

Im sure people with disagree with some of my thoughts.. They are wrong .... :-)

1) Set stops – never lose more than 15%

2) Never more than 5% of your capital in any one stock

3) 2% rule , never lose more than 2% of your capital in any one trade

4) THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND

5) Follow the money and always take profits

6) Never trade on leverage or margin. If you are good you don’t need to borrow. If you don’t have the money you aren’t ready

7) The ”market” knows more than you do, NEVER buy into down trending stocks

8) Pyramid into winning trades

9) In every trade there is a smart person and a dumb one, which one are you?

10) NEVER believe management, believe the share price

11) Never buy into floats if you are an “average joe”, If its any good you wont get any, if it’s a dog you’ll get heaps

12) Brokers and financial planners and newsletter writers are salesmen. If they were any good they wouldn’t need you

13) The golden rule “He who has all the gold makes all the rules”. The people who “control” companies make decisions for their benefit only. You are just a pain in the backside

14) There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see

15) Chat sites are filled with insiders, be wary of any person who only posts on one or two stocks. I put them on ignore

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.