daytraders after market lounge 23 november, page-26

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Very quiet in here tonight...that doesn't mean I'm going to make a lot of noise, though - haha.

Kalin - you are in good company - I am holding GCN at 3.3 overnight. Actually, you could be in bad company, since it's me and I am learning as I go!! I think GCN will be "okay", if not tomorrow then over the longer term - there is big news on the way, probably anytime between now and December 2nd.

My strategy with GCN will be to take a small profit if it goes above 3.3 cents tomorrow or Friday. If it doesn't then I am NOT selling - I will just hold it and wait for the news. If I am able to sell for a profit I'll look to re-enter at a lower price, etc. That's my plan anyway. I do want to be "on board" when the news comes out, as I believe we will see a pretty good price rise at that time. DYOR on the GCN threads if you want to know more.

Yep, I'm nervous about tomorrow - but it "is what it is" so no point losing any sleep. (Oh, and will be watching CHuM to see if it's a CHuMp or a CHaMp).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.