Hi Trees, Night Crew.Trees, hope your relie is OK.Lioness,...

1. 5,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Trees, Night Crew.

Trees, hope your relie is OK.

Lioness, thanks for supplying the food tonight.

DTs
    +IPL Some bad news, the stock gets trashed resulting in a nice bounce trade.
    +BBG All trades should be like this. I asked an Italian friend once what "Spaghetti alla Puttanesca" meant. She said it was called that because it was "easy, quick, cheap and tasty". Who am i to argue? Anyway this 6 min trade was the perfect puttanesca trade.

Always an issue as to where the bottom of a given down move will materialise.
    Since I only became aware of the BBG move quite late, I hadn't been watching the depth so I had to try something and I tried fibs. Hi to Lo (pink circles - as per chart) didn't seem right - 31c way too low. Tried a fib extension - the blue lines on the chart. To do this you first calculate the fibs first between the most recent Hi/Lo (first two blue points), and move them to the next low ( the third blue circle). Bought at 37.5 (chased) sold at 41. Quick and Tasty

Screen shot from a bit earlier in the day, so doesn't have closing price.

Bear in mind that I'm not an expert on Fibs or charting - except in this sort of market - when everyone is an expert in everything :->

Still cold....

Have a great night everybody

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.