coppa - AQP had a terrible incident at their mine site today and...

1. 745 Posts.
    coppa - AQP had a terrible incident at their mine site today and unfortunately no one likes this news - especially shareholders, not least the families of these poor men. 3 lost their lives and 40 odd injured.

Unfortunately in this day and age one has to look at these events with glasses cleaned and firmly on....

Unfortunately it also reminds me of PLA when they had trouble at their site with (from memory) one person losing their life. And with the weak price in platinum internal problems in RSA(republic of South Africa).

Like PLA it would be a stay away until something positive is announced - like PLA - which will see a sharp turn around in the SP and break out of the 18 month downtrend.

I was fortunate to visit RSA and Namibia in 1993, just before the elections apartied was ended. very difficult to bring a country and people out of this and unfortunately the mind set of many is that If I own something, they see no problem taking it - not saying this is just in RSA as it is throughout any society, just musing and just my opinion, just tread carefully.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.