daytraders after market lounge 2nd may, page-2

1. 5,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Thanks Trees,

HLL seems to have had a pretty good morning.
    Hope everyone else at least managed to stay out of trouble.

What playing did you do Tress?

DT.
    None.

EOD.
    Red - like a fire engine. Is there a collective noun for a flock of fire engines?
    Maybe if I just say my EOD portfolio looks like a bunch of flocking fire engines - that should convey the idea sufficiently.

A lot of the stocks in my EOD portfolio are at the higher end of the volatility scale, so it goes with the territory. And yesterday that worked for me quite well. Oh well, you get these sorts of days with trend following systems. It's always a bit of irritation with trend following, you miss a bit at the beginning, and you give back a bit at the end. A bit of understanding and a bit of resilience is all that's required.

One stop was hit, but I ignored it, I wonder if Ms Market will punish or reward me tomorrow for that indiscretion?

Tonights juke box selection will be a little less hardcore than yesterdays effort.
    Mythical female tonight is Ophelia, from Shakespeares Hamlet.

I suggest you listen to the first clip, and listen to the second. The sound is a bit dodgy in the second clip, but it gives you a great feel for dark cabaret

Be patient with the harpsichord intro, it does rock along afterwards

And I'm too lazy tonight, kids at rehearsals, having some Middle Eastern in Newtown.

Have a good night all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.