daytraders after market lounge 30th april 2012, page-29

1. 1,113 Posts.
    hey there baz, always hard when market up what 30 oddd and your portfolio is down , it happens a lot to my portfolio but usually comes back the next few days and ends the week even....ish, im down about 20k in 8 months of trading,clawed back 6 or 7K a few times this year but keep falling back....tell myself im getting better but at times not sure , just shareing so you can feel the luv, hang in there mate, shure would help if it stopped raining ahhhhhh, gods against me as well and you think you got problems:)
    luv the irony of your mod baz he he he

going into my third month on spark not sure if its worth it ??? maybe not using it right how did you find using it baz??
    well better start the morning ritual, check dow ,read blogs, study notes from yesterday, check charts, make short list, wait for HLL to post, get excited or depressed,have breakfast , sss (last two shower and shave)

oh that reminds me ss monaro chucked a uey yesterday , can it hit the nos, thats nitrus for the uninitiated :)

where was i ... sss, then don my trading underwear and off to work lol saving a fortune on suits.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.