Na I'm out I've requested suspension like I said I make exactly...

1. 15,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    Na I'm out I've requested suspension like I said I make exactly the same bucks lemme say this ....

Maybe my style comes across blunt but I've done my time here for years trading so i guess its just frustration coming though most likely when not much tech or constructive stuff comes though ... I've blocked so many writing a stock 3 times to get noticed choo choo trains and stocks written one letter under the other when it was funny the first time a year ago it's not funny trying to sift through to get a good heads up on a trade that offers good risk/reward ... If you are following those good luck to you it will be needed 75% of the time

Not here to get up anyone's nose I know I had a bad patch with McK when i had some concern with crazy targets and newer traders at one stage and I pulled my head in big time ...(respect to those traders TH Aks etc ) when trying to keep it real went wrong

... Day Trading is fast paced as we all know if I need to spend 10 mins being eloquent not for me I have no probs elsewhere my mentor swears at us when we make dumb moves and it works better than being all pleasant in irony ... Once upon a time I fluffed it up going to the effort of posting charts on trades i wasnt on as did many others do u see any now ... Nope ! Wonder why ...not worth the effort ... if you believe you are right and someone is wrong come out and say so for heavens sake at the time not after the fact not only is it constructive it will give you more conviction in your trade and make you a better trader ... I'd pay way more attention and respect a trader way more that challenged something constructively than just offer a smart arse comment .... Thumbs down is weak have some b.o.s (balls of steel in the old world on here) and come out from under the thumb in regards to a trade and say why ... 99.9999% of time people feel better psychologically when they think they are right ... (look at the thumbs prime example) if you think that's going to make you a better trader big fat wrong

I don't always think I'm right at all heaven forbid I have a few shockers or miss a lot of killers but I'm more right than wrong and at least I offer the trade in writing before hand and don't hide all after the fact ... Most of the time I offer lowest /low entries so if that's ramping that's sad ... Cos u don't know what that is then ...half the time I don't even take the full trade as it overshoots or I'm happy with my profit or I don't even follow my own conviction about 2% of the time there are enough comments to back up my thoughts on here constructively I can analyze in the trade ..At best ... I went away overseas left my VOR free carry and look at that tripe mega wrong RXL ballsed up half the HOR i kept balls also ...also all traders get it wrong time to time part of trading

Go look on yahoo trading if you think I'm blunt or whatever else insulting stuff u want to have a go at you wouldn't last 2 mins there (you wouldn't want to) this is stock trading not a dating website ...

Unreal that I miss something in a code and I get attacked like I caused some problem in a trade when it was one of the best trades of the day and no one had anything to say about it after lunch technically rather than 3 letters except me so there is no point to this place clearly ....

(Your astrology dig is far to newbie to waste time on btw commenting google w.d gann ) by the way I've never actually even noticed who you are before

Anyway I'm out all the best with your day trading said way to much but 90% of posters lose all their cash and disappear from here from day trading not me :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.