climate change = renewable energy = AVL = problem solved ;) but...

1. 8,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    climate change = renewable energy = AVL = problem solved

but I, like some here, also find that my worst trades have been more impulse buys, it's always better to just sit back and wait for the best set-ups rather than trying to force a trade due to nothing really taking your fancy at the time(to state the obvious to some). I'm not really after a hot sector, nor am I overly interested in what the all ords etc are doing all the time, I'm more interested in a liquid stock at a decent price, I don't mind buying at high's if it's got a nice daily momentum trend going on, but my favorite set-up is still an oversold liquid stock while the FA remains in tact and they don't seem to come along everyday, or maybe I should say the timing of finding and buying an oversold stock and knowing that the FA is in tact is hard to get right.

As time goes on you start to know the FA on a group of stocks and if you watch that group throughout the day, eventually one or more will get dumped and present a good entry price that you can feel comfortable buying at.

just my 2 cents and some quick ramblings

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.