Hi folks (and Dooley), SRF - well, I guess there are some poor...

1. 2,392 Posts.
    Hi folks (and Dooley),

SRF - well, I guess there are some poor (literally) misguided peeps still holding from the highs 9 months ago. I last traded SRF almost exactly one year ago and made some nice coin on a good result and market reaction. Things have changed.
    I did a quick 5 minute read of the report in the preopen. Might sound weird, but knowing the result would be terrible, my main interest was in how the company would record losses/impairments and how the CEO would react.
    I liked both. To my eyes, a brutal and transparent report with a plan of action.
    I was hoping that the SP might go below the previous low of 18.5c - that didn't prove difficult. So, I bought a small parcel at 11.5c as a MT/LT hold. I'm looking at 6-12 months, possibly longer.
    Current sentiment sucks (you can imagine what the thread is like) but I see nothing fundamentally wrong with the company - quite the reverse. I don't expect any quick turnaround or any spikes - I think only improved figures will rejuvenate interest in SRF, and that will take some good news and some improving reports.
    I'll be looking to add parcels over time - should be an interesting journey.

All the best for tomorrow

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.