Hi After Market Lounge Lizards. Just dropped in to see how the...

1. 6,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi After Market Lounge Lizards. Just dropped in to see how the aftermarket lounge has survived after so long. I started it some time ago with the help of my Lounge assistant Moffy as a place to hang out after market and relax and discuss trades after a day behind the screen trading.

Good to see it not only has survived, but has improved heaps thanks to those that took over the reins attracting many top contributors to the Daytraders forum.

Trees you doing a great job keeping order, after the many brawls, flying barstools and suspensions by those gate unruly traders disrupting the lounge. Good to see they have fallen on their own sword and no longer on the forum.

Ravi you do a great job on those scans and hope all are using them and getting some good use. No way could I compete with that contribution.

Glad to see many other great contributors and many supporting it with some great music clips. It wasn't easy but glad after so much frustration it has developed into what was the main goal I was trying to achieve.

All the best traders

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.