Daytraders After Market Lounge 31st May

1. 43,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Good Afternoon

As posted this morning, thanks thread handlers and also for the thread links.

Did one ST (as mentioned next) and no DTs  did think about SAS again for a DT after the first swing but sat out due to no idea.

This is from B1 an excellent summation:  

There's a vicious cycle in trading whereby a small dip in form can quickly degenerate into something more serious. Your confidence falters, you try to claw back losses by taking trades that aren't there, you set your stop losses too tight because you don't want to lose more dough, you abandon the techniques that work for you in favour of what you imagine everyone else is doing, you're too anxious to let your trades play out so you hop from one loser to another. It's a spiral and most traders go through it at some point. If you can stay in the game long enough you eventually realise that sometimes it's not you - the market is just not conducive at that particular moment to the techniques you're using. In other words, you just need to keep your head and wait until the opportunities return. I've had a poor run this last week and gone through the usual cycle of self-recriminations and hair-tearing. However, I've been doing it long enough to know that if I stuck to my methods, things would eventually come good.
    http://hotcopper.com.au/posts/17911276/single

Approx ending
    XAO:  - 25.80
    XJO:  - 29.40

Entertainment: Tax Talk

Yes bar is open, free drinks for all for the usual cost

Buffet tonight,do not treat it like a cattle trough

Time to Think
    Trees
    Last edited by Trees: 31/05/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.